This is a quick and easy recipe for triple berry chia jam. Feel free to change the berries out for whichever ones you feel like using or are in season. I also use this jam in my Vegan hand pies (check them out!)
TRIPLE BERRY CHIA JAM
- Prep Time: 10m
- Yield: 4 cups of jam
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- zest of 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup agave nectar or maple syrup (less or more depending on the sweetness of your berries)
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- Add berries, sweetener, zest, and orange juice to a bowl and mash lightly with a potato masher or fork until the berries are at your preferred consistency.
- Add in the chia seeds and mix well to combine. Place the bowl into the fridge for at least an hour or overnight to let them jam come together. Once jam is ready place into a air tight jar.
- This jam tastes amazing on toast or even on top of oats!